Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Strawberry Moon Sampler

I was able to purchase the chart "Strawberry Moon Sampler,"  on eBay.  I enjoy reading books on American history, especially those about the French & Indian War and our Ohio valley--"Westsylvania" region. The sampler includes a pictorial representation of Ft. Ligonier, which is a couple of hours over the PA border from me.

I expect to finish my HOE Snowman Ornament today, before we go to Olive Garden for supper. We are celebrating Mother's Day today because daughter was working on the weekend.

Even though my cancer had not spread, I think it must have been draining energy from my body. Yesterday I finally got my bedroom squared away. It had boxes of stuff not unpacked from when I moved in on Feb. 1st.  I have my craft books and my sewing table in there, my cedar chest full of fabrics, and my art supplies.  Today I will clear off the table.

Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments: