Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Box for Lynn B.

 Here's the box that I created for Lynn B. in the HOE Christmas Box Exchange 2011:


Chart: an adaptation of Christmas Pattern #17, by The Floss Box
 Stitched with overdyed & DMC floss on 32ct. antique blue(?) linen

I painted a lightweight wooden craft box Christmas red, then brushed Mod Podge on the sides and the bottom. The "snowball" trim was a lucky find of a couple of months back. I then filled it with an assortment of goodies that I thought she might not find in England.
Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I have just seen this over on Lynns blog and just had to visit and say how adorable that is . Well done on a fantastic finish . I will have to look for that design I think.

Caity said...

Gorgeous! I saw this on happiness is stitching. You have a new fan :)