Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Biscornu Finished

Spring Biscornu #509, by The Floss Box ($1.50 PDF)
stitched with DMC on white Monaco (not sure of count)

This biscornu is finished, and the accompanying scissor case needs to be stitched together along the sides:

The red "L' is a mess--it turned out too narrow because I added a very stiff piece of polyester lining. I will embroider another "L" case, using a smaller (and more recognizable) "L" today. I omitted the stiff stuff in the spring case, so that will be wide enough. I don't like the directions that I used and should have trusted my instincts from the beginning.

Happy stitching!

No comments: