Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thoughts

I am going to put pictures of my stitching projects into a small scrapbook. Even though most of them were sent off in exchanges, future generations will see how much stitching I accomplished.

I'm going to start keeping a nature journal. I will write a little description of what the weather is for the day, the clouds, animal activity, just general nature observations.

Due to things beyond my control, I have less than 20 pictures of myself/family/Mother & father from my childhood. I'm starting a remembrance journal today, jotting down everything I can remember from my childhood. It will be something to pass on. I know barely anything about  my own parents & grandparents lives. people were too busy to write things down, or didn't realize the importance to future generations.

No comments: