Monday, September 6, 2010

Stitching Notes

I received my Just Cross Stitch special Christmas ornament issue and plan to stitch several. I enjoyed reading the little blurbs from the designers. I want to cook several of the recipes. Did (Sheepish Designs) Cyndee Daly marry into Dawn Bradford's family? I have the old Just Cross Stitch that featured them, along with their "A Man of Sense" chart. Out of all their charts, I only have "Gone Fishing." I never had money to buy separate charts back then. I like their style.

I'm working on three Halloween pieces simultaneously. I cannot post pictures because I don't know which one I will choose for my HOE Halloween 2010 partner.

I started stitching on my granddaughter's Christmas present-- "Willow Swan," a Dimensions kit. It's really helpful how they have the floss sorted and aligned on a card. Although they use floss that they have custom-dyed, I know that I'll be able to match it to DMC, so that I can stitch it again on linen. This is the first time that I have stitched a Dimensions design.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

I love the new ornament issue - many I like!