Friday, September 9, 2011

No Mat Board

I wanted to finish up a bunch of embroidered pieces and make them into pin keeps. Alas! I have foam board but no mat board. Instead, I'll work on my Fair & Square exchange and on Maison Fleurie.

Family & a friend have been affected by the heavy rains from Lee, in two different areas of the nation. Stay safe, everyone!

It's Friday and rain showers are forecast all weekend. I plan to get a lot of stitching done.

Oh, Facile Cecile just published a beautiful embroidery book, "Jardin reve." If anyone knows where this can be purchased online through US distributors, please let me know.

Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Yea! You won the Blackbird Designs Chart! Please send me your snail mail address and I'll get it out to you in the coming week!

Pumpkin said...

Isn't that always the way????

trillium said...

I'm so excited that I won! It's the first time I've won a chart!