Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


This is a downy woodpecker at a homemade feeder that I set out yesterday. It has been visited also by juncos, a red-headed woodpecker, tufted titmice, chickadees, cardinals, blue jays, and a flicker.

I did not finish all twelve biscornus for 2009, only ten, but will have the last two finished and posted by tomorrow. I have eleven left (gave one away as a gift). I was trying to finish them last night but it was too much, and so I put them aside. Now I will have something new completed for today, New Year's Day.

My watchword for this year: FOCUS . . .

that is, to focus my attention on various things I want to accomplish for the day, the week, the month, etc.  I have goals for a lot of projects(not just x-stitch), ideas, and activities to implement this year. Some of them will require only 1/2 an hour at a time, while others will require more time.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

Happy New Year to you!